Monday, November 17, 2008

Campin' out with The Pack





This last weekend Mom, David and I went camping with Pack 264. It was fun and cold. This is me with Timmy, we had just played the Chicken Challenge. Mom wanted a picture and Timmy and I had to be goofballs.

Here I am working on my whittling Chip. I made a Pokeball out of soap. Now I can carry my pocket knife to scouting things. But Not to schoool. Mom said that about 100 times.
Mom didn't want to pitch a tent, so we slept in the van. It was warm and comfortable. Mom kept saying, "in a van down by the river." That was funny to her and her friends.

2 comments:

Nay's Mom said...

In a van down by the river is funny to me too...does that make me less cool?

Did you at least have fun on your camping trip?

Oh, and you absolutely cannot take that pocket knife to school!!!!

Quentin Warren said...

Oh. Our blogs' name are in same.