Wednesday, October 29, 2008

why america is special


1I love America because we have a great government. We can vote on who runs the government.The goverment helps us when were in trouble.The judicial system inforce the laws.The laws keep us safe.
2 I like America because we have many freedoms.You can have any job you want.We can own cars and homes.In America You can intend any church you want.
3I am grateful for the military. They are protecting the Usa.They fought in big battles.I feel safe because they are brave.
The end.

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hi Q,
Good job on your blog. I will be checking in daily:) Nick said hi. Do you even remember him? He remember's you, and remembers you likeing video games. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Golfersfamily said...

I am so proud to read this - Darion is lucky to have you as a friend!

Nay's Mom said...

Hey!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day....eats lots of cake.